Day 2 of 30-Day Blog Challenge

Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today.

2 pieces longganisa (sausage) + egg + rice + coffee = standard breakfast during the weekdays. I cannot NOT have coffee in the morning or else I will be constipated the whole afternoon. I like starting the morning with an empty stomach and clean intestine please?

1/4 longganisa (sausage) left hehe
And Pinoy's or Filipino's take on barbecued chicken for lunch. Mang Inasal is love.

Why is the rice yellow, you ask?

BECAUSE CHICKEN FAT IS YUMMY AS HELL. Never mind the cholesterol.
I am really really concerned about my health. I said this a million times.. I need a physical activity geddemit.

Comments

  1. awwwwwh thanks girl, loved the comment ya left on my blog!! made me feel pretty hot ^.^ i am followin yaaaa nowww tooo! ps- that foood looks AMAZING!!!ahahah nd coffee makes yuo constipated??? it's the exact opposite 4 me!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum food. :)

    Yep, there is a difference between the settings! If you look a little closer in the photos, my skin looks darker and shadowy in some -- those are on the Landscape setting. I think it's because it's looking for more blue/green tones and turns the photos darker. Sunset works really well during sunrise/sunset and catches more of the gold, warmer tones. The way to tell the difference in my photos is that my skin looks paler/more true to life. Hope that gives you a better idea!

    Have a great night Len! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment