Today, I concluded, was a lucky day. First, traffic in the metro was bearable so commuting was not stressful. Long weekends are god-given days for commuters and drivers alike who are left in Manila. I mean, the highways are basically free since people left for the province or went out of town. Points two, three and four will come later. I shall bother you with an outfit before anything else:
 |
| Cream pants from Gap; Animal print shirt from SM; Red belt from SM. Didn't get to wear this outfit though. No shoes to pair it with! |
So, back to second to fourth reason why I was lucky today. Secondly, I get to eat a dish I was eyeing on for the longest time. It's called
Dear Darla in Yellow Cab. They call it
Dear Darla because of the movie Little Rascals. Remember the little kid named Alfalfa having the biggest puppy love with the darling girl named Darla?? Anyway, you'll have a clear understanding why, check out the photos. Here is how you eat it!
 |
| Alfalfa is like an anorexic bean sprout (on the left). Argula (on the right) is a salad green which has a mild peppery taste. |
+
 |
| Yellowcab Pizza! |
THEN!!! You place the arugula and the alfalfa on top of the strips of Yellowcab Pizza...
Roll it up!
 |
| Don't get the alfalfa and the arugula into fooling you this stuff is healthy cause it still isn't! haha |
Third lucky day today is having a picture taken with apparently a Cosmo Hunk dude named Bryann Foronda (yes, double n). Camille and I were strolling around Trinoma when two women stopped us from walking and graciously asked us if we wanted to have a picture taken with a Cosmo Hunk. Who are we to decline such an offer!?
 |
| I would have captioned this like: Oh, me and my boyfriend strolling around the mall. NOT! Believe it or not, these faces are not my type for a guy. But hey, good luck on your career! |
|
 |
| Camille was swooned over. |
I'll post another batch of these pretentious photos once I get the hi-res from Cosmo itself! Ha!
Fourth and last point of the lucky day today story is that I randomly found and picked up a 50 peso bill in the mall. I pocketed it because, I mean, what do you want me to do? Go to the manong guard and surrender it to the lost and found booth? Hello.
I'll probably blog about thrift shopping tips tomorrow! Make sure you get to read them. *kisses!
wow good luck!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://malibuananas.blogspot.com/
Wait, this animal print cardi is from Shoe Mart? Wow!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, what a lucky girl!
Xoxo,
20 YORK STREET