CAUGHT RED-HANDED: Bloggers Wear Similar Outfits!

Funny that bloggers wear the same similar (redundant much?) outfits without them even knowing it. Here, I saw Ashley of Free Honey in a grey skirt, black inner blouse, black&white stripes jacket and black shoes!! A few months back I wore the same ensemble. We bloggers do think the same even though we are continents apart. How mind boggling is that? (*.*,)



The great thing about the whole concept is that it is not even planned. :D

Anyway, I totally died when I received a call from my agent that her client is the school where the hottest chef in the entire Philippines teaches/co-owns. :) Gosh, I am blushing hahaha so I searched him on Facebook and I was supposed to post pics of him here but I'll stop because it's illegal (is it? haha)

WHO CARES I AM POSTING PICS OF HIM BECAUSE I WANT TO




Damn, he is married. Lucky girl. What a lucky girl! Having a husband who can cook, and look hot without any effort whatsoever is one in a million I tell ya. If we could only customize the men that we want. Sigh. hahaha

Comments

  1. Oh my god that's actually soo funny, the whole bloggers wearing the same thing ahahah. It's funny, but it also reinforces the great style a lot of people have :) ahaha
    OH MY GOD THAT MAN IS HOT my lifelong dream is to marry a hot chef arrgh his wife - as you said - is too lucky for words. pfft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so weird to think about this, but it's completely true. On my travels through the blog world I always encounter outfits that are similar to things that I've worn before. I guess it may be that I take a lot of inspiration from other bloggers, and apparently it shows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I have an ensemble exactly like that!!! HAHAHAHA when I wear it, I'll take a picture of moi. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! Hahaha, great minds dress alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that the roofdeck of the Pacific Place or Residencia 888?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts