The skirt obsession continues, folks. I really should get arrested for buying too many clothes just because they look pretty! Sometimes you just buy and buy these unnecessary things without thinking. Packaging ought to have a great impact on my purchasing decisions. I tend to buy stuff because they are colorful and cute or/and I actually have the purchasing power a.k.a I have the money to pay for it. I can't ignore my recent buys I mean the opportunity basically presented itself. Therefore we (well, I) naturally give in.
 |
| The Blistex is on sale: buy one take one for the price of Php 75.00 all in all! Sauna De Fudge because it sounds yummy, looks yummy I should remember it's not edible when I use it later. |
 |
| (L-R) Floral skirt that I should have cut together with the other skirts I should have got cut a long time ago; abstract prints high-waisted skorts; Ralph Lauren red floral skirt and it's a size 0, wow I fit in a size 0!! |
 |
If I were to wear the new skorts one of these days, I would probably wear it this way.
|
 |
Blue & white stripes polo from Gap; belt from the kiddie section SM dept. store (lolz but true story); abstract printed skorts is thrifted
|
|
I feel the urgency to buy a tripod, my goodness! It's hard to find stable places where to put the camera for self-portraits! Someone from Baguio might want to look at thrift shops for my tripod. I remember this person telling me you can find anything and everything in thrift shops so maybe you'd like to do some labor of love for me and check it out (*.*,) Or better yet, I'm going to check on ebay.
OMG! I WANT TO BUY OLIVIA MUNN'S BOOK!
how cute is that shorts!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Lloyda! Thank you! :)
ReplyDelete