A Fresh Start

Greetings from Cebu! This, I think, is the best way I know how to kill time as I wait for my flight.

HI! My name is Len and you've probably (hopefully! or not?) read me somewhere around posterous. It took me some mean convincing with myself to finally change blog sites. While my time in posterous has been quite productive, I realized it takes 10 years for google to bookmark it. In other words my friend, I don't exist in search engines and I don't want to be a ghost blogger forever.


So, hello! Again, I am Len and I have challenged myself to dressing up more, hence you see me giving birth to this little baby I call a ~fashion blog~ or an attempt to do a fashion blog or aka a self-gratuitous blog (guilty).

Expect to read about my whimsical, creepy, funny experiences in life and as a struggling newbie in the Telecoms Industry. The fat kid in me can't definitely hide, as I love food more than anything else. Add that to the Lentastic-ness of this blog. Food, *an attempt on fashion*, and life experiences, what else could you ask for!?

I will try my very best to be funny and interesting, I promise. (*.*,)


Random fact about Len no. 1: She has a *cowlick in the middle of her forehead.
Random fact about Len no. 2: She has been in and out of Manila for four straight weeks.


cowlick = puyo

Comments

Popular Posts