This strange member of the citrus family looks like a cross between a squid and a lemon. There was a myth somewhere that there was once a beautiful lemon who got lost in the sea. A squid fell in love with her and they started having kids called Buddha's hand. Kidding! Anyway, this kind of citrus is basically not edible but definitely not useless. The rind is more fragrant than lemons. Where in the world can I get a hold of these! I want this, I need this! :) :)
Another trivia for all y'all. Filipino readers (I think) are the only ones that can relate to this. Did you guys know the English for Tilapia (as in the local fish we have here in Philippines)? IT IS CALLED TILAPIA, TOO! I swear, I was LOLing my ass off when I was watching Iron Chef America: Battle Tilapia yesterday. They pronounce it as tee-luhp-yuuuh. I heart Alton Brown and Mario Batali to death :)
I've no interesting photos to share lately. Just a vain photo of half my body.
My question would be: Can anyone please help me with new hairstyles?? I need suggestions for a LONG HAIRSTYLE that would look good on me. I had long straight hair ever since... EVER. I frankly need a change of hair, no matter how minimal. I have a cowlick in the middle of my hair line so doing one sided bangs are definitely out of the picture. And my face is not a great canvass for outrageously different hairstyle. I'm so limited :( So, please help! If you can, leave a link of the hair you are suggesting!
Thanks in advance, ladies! :)
But wait, I'm rethinking having a haircut given that Olivia Munn looks pretty hot even with such a boring hair style
She does really stupid shits but she's so charming that a lot of men don't even mind! I love you, Olivia! You make retarded women like us look good! You need to watch this clip. :)
Your hair looks fabulous the way it is!
ReplyDeleteOh my god this fruit frightens me. It looks like it will start walking and kill someone. I'll get nightmares of this! So thank you for sharing :P
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I'm so sorry I infected you with my paranoia ^^
ReplyDeletenever saw that fruit before. It looks so strange.xx
ReplyDeletehttp://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/
that is seriously the strangest looking citrus I've ever seen.. I laughed when I read your little story about the lemon and the squid.. too funny
ReplyDeleteI love you for posting this. I am a big Olivia Munn fan! :) She's so cool!
ReplyDeleteANd I think your hair looks pretty great as is! It has some shape and waves but still looks sleek!
Bea from A plus B