Not A Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

There is something about polka dots and floral prints that are just TOO attractive and cute in my eyes. It's like a gravitational pull one cannot simply ignore or resist (*.*,) And you see, my mother used to dress me up in jumper/romper polka dot clothes!

I didn't realize I pretty much look like the same little girl from the left. AND I didn't even notice how long my feet was even then! AND AND AND I don't even know the little boy in the picture. Whoever you are, I hope you are as cuter now as you are then.

The posing and I are not happening again.




Tomorrow is a holiday! And I haven't really thought about how I am spending the long weekend. But I suppose I will most likely let myself rot and mold in the house. Traveling can make someone miss home too much. I've only been away for about a week from the house and it feels like forever! No other place can give me the same comfort level like my own room can. Enough of drama, geez Len don't let your readers know how much of a drama queen you are!

I had a very interesting offer from someone. If this project pushes through, my golly, a wish from a checklist of DREAMS will be crossed out! I am keeping my mouth zipped until I have the finished product of this said project. Yiiii!!! A girl can dream, cmon!
__________________

GASTROPORN SECTION: Weird & Creepy Foodstuff

One thing you should know about me is that I am a food fanatic. Anything food-related is a topic I really go gaga about. So, this week I learned of two incredible edibles I am very much willing to try in this lifetime:

1) Geoduck (pronounced as gooey duck)

Geoduck is pronounced as gooey duck!

Ladies, this is not a merman's decapitated penis. I know it looks weird and well, phallic to say the least. Geoducks are actually clams which have a neck called siphons. I have learned that the neck or siphons are actually edible. I saw in Jeff Corwin's show Extreme Cuisine on Food Network these very unusual clams and the natives around northwest coast in the US cook or eat this like a sashimi: they slice the siphons paper thin so that it's easier to eat otherwise they can be rubbery.

2) Lamprey

Lamprey is a fish and a parasite. All in all a confused species.
Lamprey are parasitic creatures that mostly dwells in fresh waters. They are mean looking aquatic creatures that feeds mostly on other fishes. Can you see their mean spiked tooth? They use that to suck out the flesh of their prey. Some say the meat of the lamprey tastes meatier and fattier than normal fishes. I mean, if you suck out other fishes alive I don't know what can make you more yummier and fattier than that.

Watch Jeff Corwin's show called Extreme Cuisine for more disgustingly cool foodstuff!


Special thanks to the intarnetz for the geoduck and lamprey copy-pasted photozz.

Comments

  1. Congrats on your new blog. your article here epitomizes what is utterly strange yet strangely amusing in this world. (you included) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John Eugene! That is awfully sweet of you (*.*,) And I take being strange and strangely amusing as a compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lloyda! Thanks again! And I love your blog, too! I started following you :) I want to join your contests! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts