Day 1 of 30-Day Blog Challenge
Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was. |
| **oh! How witty! Notice I am doing a 30 sign with my fingers! Did you get it, did you get it? Honest to goodness truth that this picture and the 30-days blog challenge is a mere coincidence.** |
Day one of the 30-day blog project started off with me cheating. I posted a photo of myself alright but this was from last weekend. Well, I could always say that the list was not specific as it should have explicitly stated to have "a photo of yourself taken today and a description of how your day went" HAH!
It's such a shame I don't retouch and photoshop (because I don't know how) my picture so forgive the eye bags. Still battling in my head whether I should buy a liquid foundation or mineral powder to look more grown-up. I am turning 23 years old for pity's sake and I don't even know how to put on a make-up. The loose powder is getting a little bit shameful. Tsk.
Nothing so spectacular about today except that I decided to start this so called 30-day blog challenge. Another blogger mentions the challenge is for lazy bloggers. Sadly, I've become just that heehee. I watched 90210 season 3 episode 3 around lunch time. Then went off to Makati for a long meeting. An interesting thing though about today is learning how bloggers think alike when it comes to outfits. Another fellow blogger did a similar outfit I wore months back. It is a mash-up of sort. Mash-ups are not solely confined to Glee, see?
Hope you guys had a fun Wednesday!
ZOMG DEXTER SEASON 4!!!! :3


great sense of fashion! check out my new posts! and follow if you please! xoxo!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey hunnie....saw your comment...post away dollie...send me your skirt pics..Id love to take a whack at styling them....I bet we both will love them!!
ReplyDeletecolletteosuna@yahoo.com
Enter my F21 Giftcard Giveaway!!
Statements in Fashion Blog
Boy, all my photos are untouched mainly because one, I don't know how to photoshop, I wish I do. Two, it seems like it takes a whole looot of time!
ReplyDeleteThat being said, you look amazing!
besos,
ML
20 YORK STREET
You look so pretty ! <3
ReplyDeletetha's a great idea about the foto challenge! xo~ check out my blog & follow if ya like!
ReplyDeleteps-i have a giveaway, ends 0ct9 ^.^