Flashbacks: Survivor 2
Survivor used to be one great reality TV show. It probably would have stayed that way if they stopped at the fifth installment or season. It just became all too cliche for me especially when they started having celebrities as contestants. Anyway, my favorite season EVER was Survivor 2: Australian Outback.
Survivor season 2 probably has the best set of contestants. And something so heart-warming about that season which I love so much. I mean everyone there were so in touch with each other that I actually believe there is a relationship between the contestants even off cam. I cried so much when Rodger Bingham sacrificed being voted out for Elizabeth Filanski. They were the pseudo father-daughter duo. The love teams were also funny. Colby and Jerri's budding relationship went nowhere but surprisingly, love did develop between Amber Brkich and Rob Mariano (during a different season). And remember when Tina had to pee on John's sea urchin sting. Funny shit.
What I love most about survivor was the challenges and the rewards as food. You need to watch this clip. It makes me want to deprive myself from food to make me appreciate it more :D It is highly advisable for dieters to go somewhere remote to lose weight. Guaranteed 100% that it works.
A photo of one of my favorite shoes, my ______ loafers. Can anybody tell me the color of these shoes?
Have a Wicked Wednesday, everyone.
Survivor season 2 probably has the best set of contestants. And something so heart-warming about that season which I love so much. I mean everyone there were so in touch with each other that I actually believe there is a relationship between the contestants even off cam. I cried so much when Rodger Bingham sacrificed being voted out for Elizabeth Filanski. They were the pseudo father-daughter duo. The love teams were also funny. Colby and Jerri's budding relationship went nowhere but surprisingly, love did develop between Amber Brkich and Rob Mariano (during a different season). And remember when Tina had to pee on John's sea urchin sting. Funny shit.
What I love most about survivor was the challenges and the rewards as food. You need to watch this clip. It makes me want to deprive myself from food to make me appreciate it more :D It is highly advisable for dieters to go somewhere remote to lose weight. Guaranteed 100% that it works.
A photo of one of my favorite shoes, my ______ loafers. Can anybody tell me the color of these shoes?
| Another favorite thing: yogurt drink |


Thank you for your wonderful comments today....follow and Ill follow back:) Id love to stay in touch:)
ReplyDeleteHave a great night!
Statements in Fashion
you look so cute dear!! I love the loafers! maybe they're 'tan'??
ReplyDeleteEr, I agree. Tan! Haha :)
ReplyDeleteOh man, I had to comment on this entry because I followed Survivor 2, religiously! I loved so many of the contestants and thought that was their best season. Though I liked Elizabeth a lot more on the series than on The View. Hehe!
Bea from A plus B
Collete Osuna: Thank so much for the blog visit! :)
ReplyDeleteSarah: Thank you! Sarah, you are gorgeous! And I totally envy your loooong legs!
Bea: First of all, how do you link inside a comment?? I LOVE SURVIVOR SEASON 2, too!!! Elizabeth became sort of a diva now, don't you think. And Colby is scorching haaawwt. And this season was the funniest of them all Survivor seasons :D