"I Know What You Blogged Last Year" Post
This could easily be one of my favorite dresses.
October is coming up next and we very well know what it means. No, it's not because of the Octoberfest, a valid excuse to drink beer everyday (or maybe not). IT IS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH! My birthday is on October 3! And I told everyone I need/want PRETTY CUPCAKES! Last year and two years back, I used to blog about wish lists and feelings about getting a year older, all those stuff. Iwas am still a very sentimental person. I word vomit a lot, just like in events where I speak uncontrollably in front of a crowd. Shame on me.
This is what I wrote on September 23, 2009:
__________
Tell me.. how could people not smell their own nasty breath? What irritates me is when the person I am seated next to in a public transportation vehicle breathes through her mouth not realizing the overpowering odor she exhales kills everyone around her. In an effort to actually survive the trip, I had to stretch out my neck to the closest window and inhale the polluted urban air which is ten million times better than respiratory stench. I was thinking of brilliant schemes to give the girl a piece of candy without her taking offense. I could only think of one
..fix my bag and "accidentally" let a candy slip on her side, or lap. When she hands it back to me, I'd just say, "Ah, sige, sayo nalang miss." [Don't worry, it's all yours, miss] :) With matching killer smile and nod.
Last week, I was in Greenbelt with Eunice and a friend leaving for London. Texted mom where she is hoping she could pick me up. She replied and she's in Mindoro.
Just this afternoon, I texted mom if she's on the way home hoping she could pass by the mall to pick me up. She replied and she's in Cebu.
How come I don't know the whereabouts of my mother? I'm so spaced-out, man.
__________
What I exactly blogged last year is what my life has become. I never knew I could already be so busy with traveling and being involved in events with the strongest telco in the Phils.
Do you also find it weird how life unravels in ways beyond your expectations?
Random fact about Len: She loves rapping. Seriously.
October is coming up next and we very well know what it means. No, it's not because of the Octoberfest, a valid excuse to drink beer everyday (or maybe not). IT IS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH! My birthday is on October 3! And I told everyone I need/want PRETTY CUPCAKES! Last year and two years back, I used to blog about wish lists and feelings about getting a year older, all those stuff. I
This is what I wrote on September 23, 2009:
__________
Tell me.. how could people not smell their own nasty breath? What irritates me is when the person I am seated next to in a public transportation vehicle breathes through her mouth not realizing the overpowering odor she exhales kills everyone around her. In an effort to actually survive the trip, I had to stretch out my neck to the closest window and inhale the polluted urban air which is ten million times better than respiratory stench. I was thinking of brilliant schemes to give the girl a piece of candy without her taking offense. I could only think of one
..fix my bag and "accidentally" let a candy slip on her side, or lap. When she hands it back to me, I'd just say, "Ah, sige, sayo nalang miss." [Don't worry, it's all yours, miss] :) With matching killer smile and nod.
Last week, I was in Greenbelt with Eunice and a friend leaving for London. Texted mom where she is hoping she could pick me up. She replied and she's in Mindoro.
Just this afternoon, I texted mom if she's on the way home hoping she could pass by the mall to pick me up. She replied and she's in Cebu.
How come I don't know the whereabouts of my mother? I'm so spaced-out, man.
__________
What I exactly blogged last year is what my life has become. I never knew I could already be so busy with traveling and being involved in events with the strongest telco in the Phils.
Do you also find it weird how life unravels in ways beyond your expectations?
Random fact about Len: She loves rapping. Seriously.


haha i think i'll try that kind of post. :)
ReplyDeletei love it when so much has happened in a year.
uhmmmm...from manila..i happened to check Crimson Rosella's...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.dhee-ghee.com/
I dunno, it's one of the many puzzles in life, I know when I have bad breath like after I eat garlic bread or shawarma... I don't know how you can NOT know you got bad breath, maybe its one of those things where you always have bad breath so you don't notice it. its like people who has body odor. haha. anyways the dress is nice, and you bring out the pattern with the red cardigan!
ReplyDeleteI love reading older posts like that -- it's fun to look back and laugh and self-reflect, you know?
ReplyDeleteI will say this about bad breath etiquette: If someone ever offers me a mint, I will take it, regardless of how well I think my breath smells. They're being nice, and it's better to be safe than sorry (smelly)!
I love that dress, especially paired with that cardigan! So vibrant and pretty on you.
You look great..love the floral pattern..and you are right....nasty breath sucks...and they HAVE to know..they just do:(
ReplyDeleteStatements in Fashion
I love keeping a diary and read the old entries once in awhile. It`s great for keeping track for all those small things that make you happy but you usually forget after some time.xx
ReplyDeleteHi, sis! Psyche of Just Got Lucky Shop here. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a really pretty dress you have on. :) I'm so happy I found another pretty soul in the blogosphere.
Psyche
http://luckythrift.blogspot.com/
thanks for posting lottttts of comments on my blog
ReplyDeletereally appreciate it
following your blog now dear
xoxo
♥ poisepolish.
let me know if you want to exchange links
hahaha, your word vomit is so funny. No wonder it's your favorite dress - it fits you so well!
ReplyDeletelove the floral dress. you have a very beautiful smile.
ReplyDeletehttp://deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com