Stories in the Well

I am a big loser lately. I say this because I have been having light fever + cold at least one day in a week for the better half of August and September. It is a recurring weekly habit (?!). Sometimes I  think my body is telling me something, but maybe this sickness is really self-inflicted. The funny thing though is my job doesn't even subject me to do heavy lifting or physical activities. Err anyway, I wish I didn't have to say this but I think I need to jump rope at least a good 15 minutes everyday. It's hard to be too complacent especially when you are the type to deny weight gain and such. I don't want to wake up one day and realize I am a cow!

I am on a semi-hiatus because I want to rid myself of unnecessary things attributing to emotional limbo hehe. I remember my professor wrote an online journal about hating the world. There was once a time where his anger turned into hate and wallowed in that state of feeling for about the year. He hates the world so much he wanted to fuck the world with hate (his words, not mine). After a year or so, and as if light was shed upon him, he began warming up to the world again. I suppose it is valid to hate the world in order for one to truly appreciate it in its full glory.

I am left to believe that we are all dogs feeding on our own vomit.

It is a sad story life is sometimes.

Comments

  1. aw, i hope you feel better soon, Len! sometimes, a break from your usual routine is just what you need to figure things out. :)

    also, thank you for yet again another sweet comment on my blog! i think you're adorbs. <3


    boat ride through the sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon!

    Thank you for commenting on my blog -- so nice to meet another Filipina! (I'm actually half, and the other half is Scottish/Irish). I'm not sure exactly where my mother got the shoes, but she and my sister did do a lot of shopping at the SM Mall of Asia in Bay City, so that's probably where she found them!

    I love your outfit photos -- you've got another follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you feel better!

    and yes, daily routines can make you feel so bored sometimes
    what it takes is break the routine ofcourse!

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, finally someone in the world who has the same problem as me! I get sick with a low grade fever, sometimes with cold-like symptoms, like one - two weeks per month! It seems like I can't do anything without getting sick!

    I have no idea what's wrong w me :( Blehhhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much everyone! I love blogspot! Such a tight support system among bloggers! :) I feel so much love, thank you lovely ladies! *kisses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts