Yehey! I Have a Tripod!
Owning a tripod is like a gateway for endless possibilities between you and your camera. Ultimately, your creativity is put into test. I am in the learning process of taking self-portraits with a point and shoot camera hihi.
Life before a tripod can get a little frustrating especially when there is virtually no place to position the camera except the ground. I am excited because now outdoor shoots are possible (yeay!) and I have been meaning to do a lot of those in the coming weeks. (*.*,)
I am basically a shorts-and-plain-shirt kind of girl on normal lazy days.
Here, a funny post from my multiply blog posted last year, September 25, 2009:
__________
The big boss of the house had just arrived from yema tower, mangosteen, rambutan and durian land. The first thing she mentioned as she stepped her foot in the house was this:
Alam mo Len, ngayong naiisip ko ang biyahe.. dapat ikaw na gumagawa nito sa kompanya eh. Next road show, you will have to fill in my shoes.
[Translation: You know what Len? Now that I think of all the travels, you should be the one doing this for the company. Next road show, you will have to fill in my shoes.]
__________
Exactly a year later, all the plans I blogged about last year turned into reality! It feels bizarre and fulfilling! It gives me some false hope that maybe writing good things (and thinking good things) will send positive vibes to the universe and in turn the universe sends back some positive love. Strangely enough, The Secret have not failed me thus far, and I hope it stays that way forever and ever. I have a strong feeling that next year is going to epic!
*Special thanks to A Plus B in The Sea for telling me that there are cheap tripods in CD-R KING! Yes, I bought mine there for Php 250.00 (around $5.00) and you guys really weren't kidding :D
Life before a tripod can get a little frustrating especially when there is virtually no place to position the camera except the ground. I am excited because now outdoor shoots are possible (yeay!) and I have been meaning to do a lot of those in the coming weeks. (*.*,)
| My doggie named Ninja. She is a girl. |
| Get it? Get it?? |
| The jungle that is our backyard. Or is it front yard? It can get confusing. |
| Oops, I still wear slippers inside the bathroom |
Here, a funny post from my multiply blog posted last year, September 25, 2009:
__________
The big boss of the house had just arrived from yema tower, mangosteen, rambutan and durian land. The first thing she mentioned as she stepped her foot in the house was this:
Alam mo Len, ngayong naiisip ko ang biyahe.. dapat ikaw na gumagawa nito sa kompanya eh. Next road show, you will have to fill in my shoes.
[Translation: You know what Len? Now that I think of all the travels, you should be the one doing this for the company. Next road show, you will have to fill in my shoes.]
__________
Exactly a year later, all the plans I blogged about last year turned into reality! It feels bizarre and fulfilling! It gives me some false hope that maybe writing good things (and thinking good things) will send positive vibes to the universe and in turn the universe sends back some positive love. Strangely enough, The Secret have not failed me thus far, and I hope it stays that way forever and ever. I have a strong feeling that next year is going to epic!
*Special thanks to A Plus B in The Sea for telling me that there are cheap tripods in CD-R KING! Yes, I bought mine there for Php 250.00 (around $5.00) and you guys really weren't kidding :D


hahaha, so jealous that you still look freakin' hot in a tank top and denim shorts...me? i'd look so plain..hehe. :D
ReplyDeleteand yes, i bought my tripod at cdr-king too! for P300 though...
♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
what's cd-r king??? I've been wanting a tri-pod for SO long especially now that I'm in college and can't exactly get someone to take my pictures when I need them too.
ReplyDeleteHi Gizelle! Thanks! What color is your tripod?? Why is mine cheaper than yours and APlusB's? hahaha!!
ReplyDeleteHi Maggey! It is a shop here in the Philippines where you can buy a lot of gadgets for the computer or camera. Try looking at a hardware store? I am sure tripods there in your area are inexpensive! :)
Such a cute pup!!! Good luck with your tripod, I'm a new user as well.
ReplyDeletexoxo, Ashley
You look very lovely! <3
ReplyDeleteTripods certainly make things easier ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of buying a wireless remote seeing as they aren't too expensive for my camera on ebay!
Re: I think there are some Cotton On stores in Singapore and few other asian countries, but there's practically one on every corner in Australia!
Although, lately I feel as though the quality has been going down, and the prices up :/
Maybe that's just due to winter though!
whah! My CdR King tripod cost P600. You think a shutter remote would work with a shoot and point? CdR also sells them, but they were out of stock at the time I was there. Happy self portraiting, you do it really well :)
ReplyDeleteKIT!!!! I think I should ask about the point and shoot working with this wonderful remote you are talking about. I hope it does so that I won't have to run like a mad woman to the spot where I could fit in the frame perfectly lol
ReplyDeleteBy the way, thanks for the white dresses :) They are super pretty! And and and I featured the other item I bought from you. The floral polo? I hope you've seen it :D
OH, and thanks for the pretty dangling earrings. You are A SWEERHEART :)
You look great,LOVE your dog :)
ReplyDeletehaha tripods is my bestfriend when friends aren't there to take your pictures. :D
ReplyDeleteRight??? Tripods make life wonderful. So glad you got one and can't wait to see what you do with it!
ReplyDeleteI love my tripod. Now all I need to do is find more interesting locations to shoot in. Haha!
Bea from A plus B
This is making me remember to be thankful for the possibilities that my tripod affords me. I sometimes take it for granted and get really frustrated with it, but I'm lucky to have an option since I don't have anyone to take my photos on a regular basis. Your photos are coming out great so far, and they'll only improve as you learn to work with your tripod.
ReplyDeleteLMAOOOOO my tripod is from CDR-King, too! My dad has an old tripod (older than me!) that I keep forgetting to bring to the apartment.
ReplyDeleteI love that photo of you with Ninja! The first one <3