Army Navy in Relation to Day 21 of 30-Day Blogging Challenge

Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy. What a perfect timing this dinner date Boj and I had which I could relate so smoothly to the 30-day blog challenge!(*.*,)
 

My order: Chicken Soft Taco
Salsa and Guacamole
In all fairness, I was full after eating three medium-sized soft taco

Boj's order: Fearless Fried Chicken

The verdict: Okay, I cannot judge the resto yet because I think the food that we ordered were not their best sellers. The soft taco was... okay, not the best I've had. And the fried chicken Boj ordered was.. not extraordinary as the name so intriguingly suggests. Next time though I will try their burgers and burritos because after all it is what they are known for (well, it's imprinted on their tissue and take-out bags "burger + burrito") I seem to make bad choices when it comes to food lately. Darn it. I should have trusted my instincts when it told me to order the damn burger and onion rings!

In conclusion: Will give Army Navy another chance. Although I would have to say that their soft taco chicken and friend chicken is not impressive at all.
I say Mission Accomplished because Boj was offering to buy me dimsum nearby and I REFUSED. It's a miracle that I refused because I got full for some strange reason, given that the serving wasn't big.

Boj enjoyed his chicken.
 Extra photos! Super typhoon Juan making his presence felt in the city of Ortigas:


My hair looks greasy because it is.
I am excited for the weekend! Hearts! :)

Comments

  1. super love the fries and iced tea at Army Navy!

    http://deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts