Day 17 of 30-Day Blog Challenge

Day 17 – A photo of you and your family. What a sappy challege :| I do not have a picture of all of us in one single photo but hey I tried:
Counter clockwise: My brothers Leo and Leggo, Mom, nephew and Ate Pam my cousin. Dad is the only one standing :3
New year's day 2009. The house where this picture was taken was where my brother (Leo) and I were born.

THE CITY IS GOING CRAZY WITH ALL THESE MEGA SALES IN SM MALLS WAAAHHH!!! God, the traffic is way out of proportion. Forever 21 is quite amusing! There is a LOOOOONG line to get in the store and there were even bouncers outside. WTF this is not a freakin happening partey man

PS
OH LOOK! I AM ACTUALLY IN THE PICTURE! LOOK AT THE GIRL FROM THE BACK (or far left in the picture) GETTING SOME FOOD! THAT'S ME!! HAHAHA! (*.*,)

Comments

  1. Haha You look so comfortable in your pambahay(?) clothes! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts