Of Loot Bags, New Buys and Day 22 of 30-Day Blog Challenge
Day 22 – A letter to someone (or something? lol) who has hurt you recently.
__________
SOOOOO!!! I met up with a friend from grade school just this afternoon. She gave a loot bag full of wonderful dresses + a skirt from Vietnam! How generous of her to think of me after all these years and even buy me clothes :") I am so overwhelmed and thankful! Words can't even describe how I feel right now. (*.*,)
I will schedule a trip to Vietnam next April so I can visit her. She told me clothes from Zara are manufactured there. The price also is RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP. Darn, I hate the malls in the Philippines :(
AAANNND I found another gold mine full of awesome treasures! (*.*,) Photos for proof! Lemme showcase a cullotes short I had just purchased. It is so freakin' adowable!
Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone! ♥
PS
I can tell this early that October is the best month in my year 2010 :)
__________
Dear Forever 21, Zara, Mango, and Promod,
You taught me substantial things about men and heartbreak. You taught me how a heartbroken man feels when he cannot have the woman of his dreams. Men (in general) won't go for high-maintenance ones because men are practical creatures, too. So am I when it comes to clothes.
It hurts. Why do you have to be so expensive in the Philippines? :( Your price is so hyped and quite frankly, I am not some fool who will splurge on a dress costing P1,500.00. When I am filthy rich perhaps we can meet eye to eye but for now, I am just your admirer from a distance. You will always be an inspiration, I can tell you that much.
I can afford you, but I am a wise chick so I choose not to afford you... for now. Please understand where I am coming from. There are far more important things in life than overly priced clothes.
Love,
Len
__________SOOOOO!!! I met up with a friend from grade school just this afternoon. She gave a loot bag full of wonderful dresses + a skirt from Vietnam! How generous of her to think of me after all these years and even buy me clothes :") I am so overwhelmed and thankful! Words can't even describe how I feel right now. (*.*,)
I will schedule a trip to Vietnam next April so I can visit her. She told me clothes from Zara are manufactured there. The price also is RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP. Darn, I hate the malls in the Philippines :(
| Pretty :) Thanks, Precious! (*.*,) |
| Are those peacocks that I see?? |
| It's also high-waisted. It cuts off my long torso :) |
| Hehe, IT IS a forced posing. |
PS
I can tell this early that October is the best month in my year 2010 :)
Hello my dear!
ReplyDeleteI just have to tell you that I love your writing style, it truly reflects your personality - warm and fun!
I think you should keep that friend of yours forevah!
Oh, on the thesis of this post, I too, find the prices at Mango and Zara back home is ridiculously overpriced! When I was there last summer, I walked in.. wanted this black dress, checked the price it was $4000! I mean, if with the dollar exchange? No, thank you!
besos,
Win a fabulous Yola Couture Designer’s Dress at:
20 YORK STREET
Ate ML! Will post a link to your giveaway at my FB account and here later :) MWAH!
ReplyDeletethat letter is cute! im sorry it cost so must to ship over there...that stinks!! lovely photos - you look amazing!
ReplyDeletestayfabulous,
zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com
Haha I feel for you Len!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour waist. Bow.
ReplyDeleteWHY IS YOUR WAIST SO TINY, U SKINNY BETCH! I lahv da skirt <3
ReplyDelete