Day 16 of 30-Day Blog Challenge
Outfit photos!
I smile in every picture because I don't have a nice smile with my mouth closed. It's either I look like I'm just pouting real hard or I look like I'm constipated. So, there. Just in case you're annoyed with me smiling in every photo hihi.
My bestfriend Paul is finally going back to Manila! I am expecting him to volunteer to take my photos :3 And also expecting to see my other bff to come along with us. Girl, take a break from law school will ya!? :(
Day 16 – Your celebrity crush.
This is easy. Ira Cruz will always be an all time favorite crush :3 And because he looks like someone I know hihi
I am a fan of rugged men. I don't like the charming, clean type ones because I think they are boring. And I simply can't date a guy who is more vain than I am! Also, men whose fashion philosophy I describe as lazy rugged is highly favorable.
I think it's cute, y'know. Men with macho vibes; facial hair, nonchalant facial expression, an I-don't-care attitude who are really sissies behind closed doors. Those are the types of men you should keep. Because you know he looks like a grizzly bear but really is a kitty cat a la puss in the boots kind of cute at heart. hihi
I smile in every picture because I don't have a nice smile with my mouth closed. It's either I look like I'm just pouting real hard or I look like I'm constipated. So, there. Just in case you're annoyed with me smiling in every photo hihi.
| Purple top- gifted; Floral skirt- Cotton On; Shoes(below)- Aerosoles |
| I like this photo because my legs look slim. |
Day 16 – Your celebrity crush.
This is easy. Ira Cruz will always be an all time favorite crush :3 And because he looks like someone I know hihi
I am a fan of rugged men. I don't like the charming, clean type ones because I think they are boring. And I simply can't date a guy who is more vain than I am! Also, men whose fashion philosophy I describe as lazy rugged is highly favorable.
I think it's cute, y'know. Men with macho vibes; facial hair, nonchalant facial expression, an I-don't-care attitude who are really sissies behind closed doors. Those are the types of men you should keep. Because you know he looks like a grizzly bear but really is a kitty cat a la puss in the boots kind of cute at heart. hihi

i like my men clean cut, but i agree that some guys look sooo sexy w/ a bit of facial hair.
ReplyDeleteand i think you have a pretty smile, Len!! :3
also, i'm not entirely sure what my hair is called, haha. loose curls, i suppose. best if you show a picture to your hair stylist instead! :)
boat ride through the sky
I love your floral skirt and those neutral shoes. Girl, you have legs going on for miles!
ReplyDeleteAlso, your smile is so pretty!
- JoAnn
Enter to win a 1960s vintage handbag!
Sidewalk Chalk
Lazy Rugged? hmmm. sounds very familiar!!! thats a lucky guy to have you!!! Half way to go!!!1
ReplyDelete