To A Relaxing Weekend!
Been out of town the whole week. It was a Baguio-Manila-Cebu-Manila-Baguio-Manila route. Just like what I predicted, I knew I would get sick the moment weekend hits. And good that I am home now to my cozy room, bumming the weekend away. :3
I am currently:
1) Bleaching my teeth (thanks, Dental Domain for the teeth whitening strips)
2) Watching "The Ugly Truth" starring Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler. Katherine Heigl's role in the movie reminds me of myself
3) Remembering the Baguio trip and what I did on Ala Carte. Read: jamming turned rapping on stage, uhmm crazy things like that happen
Also, got to watch Glee Season 2 episode 3 which completely broke my heart into tiny pieces. I consider it the most emotional episode of Glee. I was bawling like a baby while watching it, heck, I cried when I saw the commercial on TV. I love the concept of this particular episode about faith, religion and spirituality. It is socially relevant in so many dimensions. We all have a different belief system and all of us should respect what we believe in. Aside from Glee, 90210 season 3 proves to be very very interesting!!! I cannot wait for the next episodes!
Photos because I haven't posted photos of myself lately:
I shall facial mask myself tomorrow. Oh and do the laundry, iron clothes etc etc domestic duties day Sunday. Tonight is couch potato night.
I am currently:
1) Bleaching my teeth (thanks, Dental Domain for the teeth whitening strips)
2) Watching "The Ugly Truth" starring Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler. Katherine Heigl's role in the movie reminds me of myself
3) Remembering the Baguio trip and what I did on Ala Carte. Read: jamming turned rapping on stage, uhmm crazy things like that happen
Also, got to watch Glee Season 2 episode 3 which completely broke my heart into tiny pieces. I consider it the most emotional episode of Glee. I was bawling like a baby while watching it, heck, I cried when I saw the commercial on TV. I love the concept of this particular episode about faith, religion and spirituality. It is socially relevant in so many dimensions. We all have a different belief system and all of us should respect what we believe in. Aside from Glee, 90210 season 3 proves to be very very interesting!!! I cannot wait for the next episodes!
Photos because I haven't posted photos of myself lately:
I shall facial mask myself tomorrow. Oh and do the laundry, iron clothes etc etc domestic duties day Sunday. Tonight is couch potato night.

Nice laid back outfit! I hope you get better soon. Being sick sucks! I use teeth whitening strips too. I smile way too much to not have blinding teeth, lol!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/
Very good.
ReplyDeleteTry to relax now hunnie.....LOVE that movie too!!!!
ReplyDeleteAn go grab a Starbucks Latte, hehehehe