Channeling Cher Horwitz of Clueless & Day 20 of 30-Day Blog Challenge
I did something productive last Sunday night and it was one of the most brilliant ideas yet! I really wish I thought of the idea early on so that my closet wouldn't look like a garbage bin every single day!
The bright idea was inspired by Cher Horwitz, the fictional character we all love and adore in Cluless the movie. Seriously, I watched that movie more than 10 times, and I was about 10 years old when I watched it. I guess it was the turning point of myself having some little fascination in fashion.
Same concept, although Cher Horwitz's a little too futuristic for the 90's (I'm so jealous). I took photos of my clothes, every single one of them. I am only about half-way through (sad) but it looks promising! The advantages of having photos of all your clothing items are mind boggling hihi:
1) I can now check out my clothes in my laptop so I don't have to be physically present in my room to know what to wear tomorrow and to the rest of tomorrows! I can mix-and-match in my laptop!
2) In connection to #1, there will be no more, or the likelihood of a jumbled closet is now minimized to 80%!
3) I can monitor my clothes and see which ones I can sell or giveaway.
Okay, now. This is where all my blogger sisters come in. I NEED YOUR HELP. I am still groping my way through fashion. I may need suggestions on how to wear certain clothing items, or where to pair it with. :) Maybe you guys can help me now with the beautiful skirts below:
Email (adelelianne@gmail.com) or comment me your suggestions on how I can wear these cute skirts! :)
P.S.
Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name. I shall leave a link for all of you because the answer is found in my About Page. :3
The bright idea was inspired by Cher Horwitz, the fictional character we all love and adore in Cluless the movie. Seriously, I watched that movie more than 10 times, and I was about 10 years old when I watched it. I guess it was the turning point of myself having some little fascination in fashion.
![]() |
| Every girl should have this installed in their closet, for realz |
| Just an overview of my stuff in file :D |
2) In connection to #1, there will be no more, or the likelihood of a jumbled closet is now minimized to 80%!
3) I can monitor my clothes and see which ones I can sell or giveaway.
Okay, now. This is where all my blogger sisters come in. I NEED YOUR HELP. I am still groping my way through fashion. I may need suggestions on how to wear certain clothing items, or where to pair it with. :) Maybe you guys can help me now with the beautiful skirts below:
| Lady bug prints! How cute! But this pencil skirt is sheer. If I wore this as it is, my underwear would be very visible hehe |
P.S.
Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name. I shall leave a link for all of you because the answer is found in my About Page. :3


hey ate len, you're so OC, in a good way though :)) pair the floral skirt with any plain tee that would match the color of the flowers :) its so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI like the floral skirt. And your idea is pretty good, although it's time consuming to take pics of every single piece of clothing that you own!
ReplyDeletethe lady bug print skirt is so cute! i'd pair that with a baggy yellow top tucked in! ♥
ReplyDeleteIs it bad that as a guy, I've actually considered doing something similar? Seriously, my closet back home was too full of clothes. -_-;
ReplyDeleteomg, i love clueless.lol. i'm totally diggin both skirts! :)
ReplyDeleteThen I suggest wearing a really beautiful underwear!
ReplyDelete=)
Btw, can you share the give-away to your readers, its a beautiful designer dress!
besos,
Ate
Win a Yola Couture Designer Dress at:
20 YORK STREET
You are too cute, I love that lady bug skirt. It is so adorable! Maybe wear it with a denim shirt?
ReplyDelete