Day 6 of 30-Day Blog Challenge

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
Got the photo  here
Got the photo here
Got the photo here
I am not a pet person because I am a lazy pet owner and I don't like responsibilities at this point in my life. But I currently have a pet dog and cats. I love cats because they are smart. They seem to know how to take care of themselves. Dogs are social beings which make them useless without love and comfort. I love cats because they are low-maintenance. Dogs are too expensive to keep.

Comments

  1. omg ♥♥♥ pure cuteness!
    btw, "Dogs are too expensive to keep." = i couldn't agree more!

    http://abbiespurpleroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE LOVE LOVE dogs! they're like babies...definitely hard to maintain until they reach full maturity...

    the kittens here are sooo cute too...i just don't like how their pupu smell..hehehe.

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! thank you for your sweet comment you left on my blog!
    great inspiration i find here! amazing pics!

    check out my new posts! you`ll love`em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just got a kitten & honestly...easiest pet to take care of ever!!lol.

    just thought i'd let ya know that i nominated you for an award by the way, you can claim it on my blog :) xox~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment