Day 18 of 30-Day Blog Challenge
Day 18 – Something you crave a lot.
FOOD. I crave to stuff my mouth with ALL the food that I like. If I could just eat whatever I want, wherever I want and never get fat, damn..I'll be the happiest person alive.
I HAVE LOTS OF CRAVINGS!! Warning: pictures are mouth-watering and I got them from the internetz and I may be too lazy to properly cite sources heehee sorry in advance:
This challenge is such a torture.Gaaaaah I want to eat the screen
FOOD. I crave to stuff my mouth with ALL the food that I like. If I could just eat whatever I want, wherever I want and never get fat, damn..I'll be the happiest person alive.
I HAVE LOTS OF CRAVINGS!! Warning: pictures are mouth-watering and I got them from the internetz and I may be too lazy to properly cite sources heehee sorry in advance:
![]() |
| All kinds of Dimsum |
![]() |
| Blue Cheese Burger |
![]() |
| I need not elaborate |
![]() |
| Bread Talk's Fire Floss |
![]() |
| Lemon Meringue Piez |
![]() |
| Pork Ramen |
![]() |
| Salmon sashimi |
![]() |
| Hershey's Smores! |
![]() |
| Starbucks Toffeenut Latte |
![]() |
| Fresh Vietnamese Springrolls |












your teasing me with that sashmi! mmmmmmm!I love your blog and enjoy reading the posts! Please check out mine- Im having a giveaway! http://toesthattwinkle.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteVery good.
ReplyDelete