Day 3 of 30-Day Blog Challenge

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.
By this time, I figured, I am somewhere between Manila and Baguio.I am probably inside a bus seated beside some stranger who is eating peanuts or low quality chicharon. Six hours of sitting is not so bad if I just have a pillow to comfortably lay my head in. Of course, I would forget to bring a pillow, and if I do read this again, I wouldn't do anything. Pillows are too bulky.

I specifically asked for my best guy friend to find a grassy, unpopulated area where we could picnic and of course camwhore to death. He planned this trip and he actually is paying for everything. Who wouldn't say no to that kind of proposition? We are celebrating our birthday for the first time. Our birthdays are on October 2 and 3. We will never have the same age in this lifetime, so says he. A picnic filled with lovely conversation, food, bread, doughnuts, coffee, fruits and maybe a beer or two would be the perfect first date. I will be having a picnic date tomorrow! Not a first date though, but a picnic date nonetheless. :)

Comments

  1. aw aw aw..such a great time u spend dear..
    ^_^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comment! those are sherry's legs in the picture. haha. We usually shoot ourselves, but once in a while we have our little sister shoot us both. We're Chinese, but we really wanna visit the Philippines some day! have you been there? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a perfect, romantic date! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww that's sweet. Sorry Len, I've been away on business again.

    Yes of course, Ate away! All my cousins call me that, even those ones older than me! I knowww!

    besos,

    ML
    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment