Hello! I am Back!
I've been on the move for the past few months because the bulk of my job requires some traveling around the Philippines. Anyway, so I am back from Cebu, for the third time in a month! I mentioned in a scheduled post yesterday I'd update you guys about the Cebu trip. Nothing particularly interesting and no, I did not have the time to meet Gizelle, Gaiyle and Ching :( I didn't have time to look around Cebu as meetings were lined up as a result, we almost got late for our flight back to Manila but surprisingly, our scheduled flight was an hour delayed. What is even funny was the fact the crew told us they could schedule us for an earlier flight. Weird, but awesome how the universe magically works in our favor.
Something philosophical or metaphysical thoughts such as fate and destiny is tickling my brain. I am debating with myself if I should believe in these things. I have points I'd like to discuss perhaps later on when I have the luxury of time to really squeeze out ideas. Maybe I'll leave a question or a statement you guys should think about and/or react to. If you are destined to be somebody, it will happen whether you like it or not. Do you believe in fate/destiny? Are things really providential? Like a force you can't do nothing about?
I have to pack my things now! I have an official trip to Baguio and I leave early morning tomorrow then back to Manila the next day. Life! I love the job because of the travels but I absolutely hate plane rides. But I have to say I love the eating part of meetings because meetings and food are somewhat joined entities now. One is usually without the other. I am doing my best to keep my weight at bay. I love food! I can't say no to food which is why I try to inject what little "exercise" I can get from work. Simple things like taking the stairs instead of elevators. Walking instead of taking the fx going to Mega etc etc.
My only picture from the Cebu trip was this:
Just a retarded picture of myself. I miss reading your blogs, my lovely lady blogger friends! Weekend would be spent on reading! :)
Something philosophical or metaphysical thoughts such as fate and destiny is tickling my brain. I am debating with myself if I should believe in these things. I have points I'd like to discuss perhaps later on when I have the luxury of time to really squeeze out ideas. Maybe I'll leave a question or a statement you guys should think about and/or react to. If you are destined to be somebody, it will happen whether you like it or not. Do you believe in fate/destiny? Are things really providential? Like a force you can't do nothing about?
I have to pack my things now! I have an official trip to Baguio and I leave early morning tomorrow then back to Manila the next day. Life! I love the job because of the travels but I absolutely hate plane rides. But I have to say I love the eating part of meetings because meetings and food are somewhat joined entities now. One is usually without the other. I am doing my best to keep my weight at bay. I love food! I can't say no to food which is why I try to inject what little "exercise" I can get from work. Simple things like taking the stairs instead of elevators. Walking instead of taking the fx going to Mega etc etc.
My only picture from the Cebu trip was this:
Just a retarded picture of myself. I miss reading your blogs, my lovely lady blogger friends! Weekend would be spent on reading! :)

Welcome back! Looking forward to new posts!
ReplyDeletexox,
http://twentyyork.blogspot.com/
Aww thats ok, Len :) Like my friend says, "Gotta hustle for monaayy!"
ReplyDelete-GAYLE IS VOLATILE
I don't believe in destiny lol. Len let's meet :)) when you're back again haha. I'm inggit sa yong out of town trips.
ReplyDeleteLucky! I wanna travel all ova the Phils, too. And I'm going to Cebu next week! =)
ReplyDeletei would love to travel around the Philippines!!!
ReplyDeletehave fun!
stayfabulous,
zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com