Day 9, 10 & 11 of 30-Day Blog Challenge

I AM SUCH A CHEATER. :( I know. But I would like to make up for the last posts. I was so busy with work and the the wifi connection in Burnham Suites was really sucky. I shall get down to business and not bore you with my lazy ass excuses.


Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.
Photo grabbed from the net
Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat.

Photo grabbed from the net

 Because I am emotionally attached to this place :D


Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?

I am lazy to post a picture but here are the stuff inside my make-up bag:
-cheek tint
-bronzer
-loose powder
-lip balm
-one lipstick (choral pink)


I have to invest on a more serious make-up kit. I feel like my make-up bag is so highschool.



Comments

Popular Posts