Day 8 of 30-Day Blog Challenge
Day 8 – A song to match your mood.
Another scheduled post for all of you dear friends! By this time, I am in the airport in Cebu waiting for my flight back to Manila. I hope I was able to meet up with at least one fashion blogger from Cebu! I would go back and tell you guys of my adventure once I arrive in the office. :)
Airports make me sad. It is a similar feeling when I am in a bus terminal. I hate to see someone I love leave again somewhere far away. Although I know Skype, YM, Facebook and technology in general is readily available, talking and being with someone personally is different.
At this time, I presume, I would feel gloomy. It is night time and we arrive 3 hours before our actual flight. I would make the feeling of gloominess worse by listening to:
1) Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap. I personally feel this song sounds like a sad, sad Christmas song.
2) Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
3) Little Motel by Modest Mouse
My loneliness (which I am not, by the way) are sometimes self-inflicted. It is kind of a guilty pleasure :D
Another scheduled post for all of you dear friends! By this time, I am in the airport in Cebu waiting for my flight back to Manila. I hope I was able to meet up with at least one fashion blogger from Cebu! I would go back and tell you guys of my adventure once I arrive in the office. :)
Airports make me sad. It is a similar feeling when I am in a bus terminal. I hate to see someone I love leave again somewhere far away. Although I know Skype, YM, Facebook and technology in general is readily available, talking and being with someone personally is different.
At this time, I presume, I would feel gloomy. It is night time and we arrive 3 hours before our actual flight. I would make the feeling of gloominess worse by listening to:
1) Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap. I personally feel this song sounds like a sad, sad Christmas song.
2) Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
3) Little Motel by Modest Mouse
My loneliness (which I am not, by the way) are sometimes self-inflicted. It is kind of a guilty pleasure :D
I hope you have a good flight girl! Lots of hugs!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/