Wearing Shorts For Office!
I wore this in the office and my boss didn't think it was tacky :3 Yeay!
So today wasn't all hectic! But tomorrow I will have a lot of catching up to do with work. I had dinner with Helga. We talked about secret finds we intend to keep to ourselves *evil laugh* Also had dinner with Ton, a guy I recently met while having dinner with Helga. We have terms of endearment already. He calls me Bell, I call him Ton, not our original names, or names we are known for. Wow!
Rushed to a friend's house to get *borrow* some accessories for THE event tomorrow! I have something to wear and I hope I can pull it off. Then went home, had a chat with a taxi driver who was nice. He told me bits about his life, which I think is very endearing (I'm such a sucker for taxi driver stories). He told me he goes home to TARLAC EVERYDAY. He has another job on the side which is making breads! It's so cute! He needs to work hard because his two daughters are studying in a private school. I gave him extra tip just because.
I'm such a sucker for sad taxi driver stories. :3
![]() | |
| Excuse the background (again) |
Rushed to a friend's house to get *borrow* some accessories for THE event tomorrow! I have something to wear and I hope I can pull it off. Then went home, had a chat with a taxi driver who was nice. He told me bits about his life, which I think is very endearing (I'm such a sucker for taxi driver stories). He told me he goes home to TARLAC EVERYDAY. He has another job on the side which is making breads! It's so cute! He needs to work hard because his two daughters are studying in a private school. I gave him extra tip just because.
I'm such a sucker for sad taxi driver stories. :3



Hey, that office attire on shorts works! Pulled it off nicely! :)
ReplyDeleteI think they are perfect for office. They look very classy.xx
ReplyDeletehttp://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/
You are looking wonderful! That belt is incredible and I loooooove your shorts. They look really flattering on you.
ReplyDeleteI miss the Philippines weather when I see your pictures. I can't wait to visit again. I'm also such a sucker for taxi driver's stories. I love to chat with someone as we drive along and hear their story.
thank you for your comment about my eyes, haha, one time in a taxi cab actually, the driver said "oh you look like you are from my country! its all in your eyes" and we got to talking and it turned out that my family is from a similar region in eastern europe! how funny.
ps-we need to train our mom's to take better outfit shots! ;)
i loooove the whole thang pare!
ReplyDeleteOh, I just hope his daughters are doing their best in school! Or else.
ReplyDelete