Friday and Saturday Fun (Just Camwhoring Really)

I have two bffs: a gay fellow named Paul (you've seen him in my jumping shots) and a soon-to-be lawyer gorgeous woman named Rej. We have been friends since 1st year college. We never seem to annoy each other even when Paul has bruxism and leaves a dolphin-shaped saliva spill on the bed (which thank God, we never accidentally touched). Or when Rej and I have irritating PMS (pre-menstrual syndrome; a monthly visit making women more bitchier than the usual, blame the hormones). We give and take when the situation call for us to understand each other's quirkiness. :D

We had a slumber party at Rej's house because it was her semester break from law school. The last time we saw her was in August and we are no more than an hour apart from each other. Paul came back from Baguio so it was the perfect time to bond.

Paul and I love doing action shots. We did that and... ate two boxes of Shakey's pizza. Life life life is gooood.

Lots of photos! I would have added more but these are my favorites!














I just wanted to include this because I look so tall here, heehee
I was wearing a thrifted soft denim polo, belt is kiddie belt turned waist belt, dress is a gift from Vietnam, loafers from Singapore.

Paul was wearing his younger brother's polo, red v-neck shirt from Baleno, shorts is (paul where did you get those shorts?), and boots are thrifted <3

After all the fun with the bffs, I decided to check out what my grade school friend was telling me about when we met. She said I should visit this thrift shop. She warned me though that I won't finish going through all the racks because the shop was that HUGE. I didn't believe her until this sight:

NAKAKALOKA!!! (CRAAAAZZZY)!!!

I'll probably go back there tomorrow when I am not carrying a lot of stuff.

Comments

  1. oh my! that thrift shop i super huge! where is it at? love your outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing pictures, i love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jumping pics ROCK!!! Such great, happy, cute fashion energy! You look beautiful too!!!
    OMG - that vintage store is like a little bit of heaven!!!
    Show us what you buy if you go back!
    Love,
    xoxox
    Beckerman Girls

    http://www.beckermanbiteplate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, you must tell me where we can find this thrift shop! it looks like heaven!!


    boat ride through the sky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, where is that! It looks awesome? Fifth action shot is such a winner, btw :)

    As for your comment on waist belts try looking in childrens' sections in ukay for them. They will be regular belts on kids but the perfect waist belt for you!

    Bea from A plus B

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! megamall of thrift stores?! where, oh where?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. love ur photo's - i took some jumping shots this weekend too :o)

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    PS - love for you to stop by and :
    *Enter Camille Beckman Luxury Give-Away Here*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your action shots and your dress, L!

    That thrift store looks like a dream. Hope you found some awesome things...

    JoAnn
    Sidewalk Chalk

    ReplyDelete
  9. what?!! is that a shop? thats amazing. hehe love the jumping shots. full of energy. :D Fierceee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the jumping pictures. There's so much fun and movement. You're hair looks lovely when you're airborne. Sounds like a lovely little weekend filled with fun and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Len, you weren't kidding about the thrift shop! It's so huuuuge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, the biggest ukay that I know is Fashion Delite but that doesnt look like FD! And I wont ask you here where this is BECAUSE I WILL ASK YOU IRL MOOHARHARHARHAR

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts