C3 Events Place: Create Celebrate Captivate!

I have been invited to attend the grand opening of C3 Events Place. It is the happening new place for every event, may it be social or corporate. Wouldn't you want to book your upcoming Christmas party or New Year party here? I know I would.

Photos!
It's a big place to hold an event. Perfect for a rich bratty kid's Sweet Sixteen partay! Parents, show some loooove

Realized I wore too dainty a dress for such a party event!
Dress-thrifted,; brown kiddie belt turned waist belt (clever me!), Bag-Anne Taylor; Tan loafers from Singapore
Friends! :3 Boj and Kath :)
Cropped myself out of the pic because I look fat next to Helga hihi. John is Helga's friend :3
Jayvee and Kath
I love party food because you can shove it down your throat! And it is best enjoyed using your hands. Yeay
Singaporean sling really is true to its name
The night ended with all of us in Cubao X where Boj and Helga debated about the RH bill.
 

Comments

  1. will start my blog soon love! :D haha!
    your write up is short this time it should be longer -> re: Cubao x stuff :D

    boj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhhh... where you embarassed me? No way in hell haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress was thrifted?!?!?! which ukay do you go to?! take me there! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abbie, bought it in Cubao :) Near gateway, for a hundred bucks ($2.00 ) :3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts