Day 12 of 30-Day Blog Challenge

Doing the challenge religiously is getting into my nerves. I was this close to giving up the challenge especially when I was 3 days delayed from doing the posts. I compiled three challenge days into one post, which is considered cheating but what the heck, I am back and I will make up for everything.


Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in.

Antipolo City, the place where I was born and raised for 23 years of existence. What are the things Antipolo City is famous for?

THE CATHEDRAL for all you devout Catholics. I think the Antipolo Cathedral is one of the pilgrimage stations.


From Paraiso Philippines
An irreversible environmental problem that is the Hinulugang Taktak (waterfalls, or should I say garbagefalls) The photo below is one big liar.


How to end a post awkwardly is done like this without any punctuation marks whatsoever

Comments

  1. The church is beautiful. It looks so pure and white. I can't get over how blue the sky is too.

    xoox, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antipolo! Yay! I used to visit when I was a kid because my Uncle and cousins live there. Di ba, there's a famous look-out in Antipolo?

    besos,

    Win a Banana Republic Statement Necklace at:

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts