Day 14 & 15 of 30-Day Blog Challenge

HEHE. A laugh, a nervous break of a laugh which means a lot more than it looks. It means something fun and unexpected happened but I kind of regretted some things I did which made me look like a total dork kind of laugh, but I really don't care because... :D. You will know after tonight what I am talking about because I will [try] not be a lazy person tomorrow.

Cheating again, as usual.


Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.

1) Glee
2) 90210
3) Dexter


Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without. The essential stuff of course: money, cellphone, etc etc BUT I don't leave the house without a dental floss and camera ;)

I'm soooo tired. Decent blogs tomorrow. Mwah! Good night!

Comments

  1. Cool. I've never watched Glee before. I'm like you always carrying my camera and floss. Never know when youll need it. Thanks for the luv on my blog. You leave the best comments!

    Hugs,
    http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment