Day 13 of 30-Day Blog Challenge
I did an Olivia Munn outfit today because I am a very creative and original person. I am still saving for her best seller book (yes, it's a best seller!) Suck It, Wonder Woman!: The Misadventures of a Hollywood Geek. I want this book, I need this book, I want it NOW! I want it for Christmas *WINK WINK WINK you know who you are *wink wink wink.
Nothing exciting today except I saw a vain cat looking at her own image at the mirror. People must have thought I was an idiot observing the cat for full five minutes. I can't blame them. I was laughing by myself and I may have murmured out what supposedly should have stayed in my head. Brain farting to word vomiting involuntarily, tsk I ask God everyday why I'm weird.
In other news, I am laying my hands and mouth off dimsum (or siomai) for the meantime. I ate 8 pieces for dinner and asked the lady to PUT LOTS AND LOTS OF CHILI GARLIC OIL on top of those dimsum. Not a bright idea. Chili garlic oil is essentially still OIL however way you put it.
Back to regular programming! Day 13! Whoohoo, almost half way there!
Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why? First of all, I am not a music geek. Anything beyond pop is something foreign to me. But I'd have to say I love the likes of Kate Nash, Imogen Heap, Regina Spektor. BUT BUT BUT, I am definitely a fan of Diana Ross, Tina Turner, Lisa Stansfield because their genre are the kind which remind me of my happy Sunday mornings. :3
This is a fave song I never tire of hearing :3
*winkwinkwink a.k.a a man whose name starts with letter J
![]() |
| Olivia Munn is a God-given gift to everyMUNN ho-ho-ho-ho I have an accent and I am witty |
In other news, I am laying my hands and mouth off dimsum (or siomai) for the meantime. I ate 8 pieces for dinner and asked the lady to PUT LOTS AND LOTS OF CHILI GARLIC OIL on top of those dimsum. Not a bright idea. Chili garlic oil is essentially still OIL however way you put it.
Back to regular programming! Day 13! Whoohoo, almost half way there!
Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why? First of all, I am not a music geek. Anything beyond pop is something foreign to me. But I'd have to say I love the likes of Kate Nash, Imogen Heap, Regina Spektor. BUT BUT BUT, I am definitely a fan of Diana Ross, Tina Turner, Lisa Stansfield because their genre are the kind which remind me of my happy Sunday mornings. :3
This is a fave song I never tire of hearing :3
*winkwinkwink a.k.a a man whose name starts with letter J



cute outfit! :D
ReplyDeleteand oh i love lisa stansfield!
btw ~ i just discovered that we went to the same school in antipolo. <3 yay!
check out aretha franklin... you will absolutely love her music too! miss you, len!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute outfit! Love the neon skirt!
ReplyDeleteHey Len! About your comment on my hair - I get my hair layered and have the ends cut professionally once every six months. I've been growing it out for about two years now! I have side bangs, swept to the right side. My hair is naturally wavy, actually, haha! I'm sure you can get it permed, though, to be wavy at your local salon. :) I hope that helps!
Haha! Kawawa naman si Joey andami ng bibilhin for you! :p
ReplyDeleteAwesome yellow skirt. I'm glad I reminded you to find colorful cardigans. They're totally my best friend for the fall. I love a fun colored cardigan with a crazy patterned shirt!
ReplyDeleteWearing It On My Sleeves
How cool is that yellow skirt?? LOVE it babes!!!
ReplyDeleteStatements in Fashion Blog♥
omg, i hate how starbucks does that!lol..discrimination of flavours!!! like in mexico they don't have toffee nut flavour....!
ReplyDeleteRegina Specktor is my fav!!! Haha, I love your comment about observing the cat, I would totally be doing the same thing!
ReplyDeletehi len! :P - andeng
ReplyDeleteLOL kyot. I failed at this challenge, Ill just pick up where I left off lolz.
ReplyDelete