Day 7 – Your dream wedding.
My dream wedding would look something like:
I haven't really thought about wedding. However, all I want for my wedding day is a firm commitment from my partner. I would make sure we are getting married for all the right reasons. Not because he got me pregnant or for security reasons. I want to get married because the man I am marrying is the one man I want to spend the rest of my life with. I would get married not because the circumstances called for it but because it is a mutual decision. No pressures involved because, if I do decide on getting married, I would make sure the timing is perfect. My future husband and I will make sure we are ready to embrace marriage in its entirety: the good and the bad.
My future husband and I should be ready for challenges that are to come. We will make sure that despite our differences, the both of us are willing to compensate and always give way. My future husband and I will not fight about money (although let's face it, it's a common problem). We would listen to each other and
talk not shout at each other when we are mad. We will still have date nights and still have our personal time with our own set of friends. We will have a common hobby; something both new to us to keep the spontaneity alive. We are not only husband and wife as we also know we are best friends and confidante.
These things and more I hope for a great marriage. The wedding itself is not as important as having a good, stable and happy marriage with my future husband. I really hope all these and more for myself in the future.
How about you? What's your dream wedding?
Wow! Your's is kinda similiar to mine. I should do a post like this since I'm still talking about my ex and we did a wedding-ish (lol) photo shoot together last year. Thanks for the inspiration, you'll b linked when I do :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/
These pictures are beautiful!! I must say, my dream wedding is extremely similar to yours....my oh my, this makes me so excited to get married someday! :D
ReplyDeleteP.S, I love the blog challenge you're doing! I might have to do one too, it's so intriguing! AND it would give me an excuse to post everyday. I'm not too good at that :/
These are sooooo dreamy!!! I can't believe that guy picked up his bride at the edge of that cliff....ahhhhh!!! They are FABBBB!
ReplyDeletekisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls
http://www.BeckermanBitePlate.com
I love the pics, but I'm definitely not a girl who has a box hiding under her bed with all the plans for her wedding day. I actually think I'd like something more non-traditional. Just a really small and intimate party for all my friends and family. And I can almost assure you that I won't be wearing white, it's not my color. And on my day, I want to look FANTASTIC regardless of traditional colors.
ReplyDeleteso beautiful
ReplyDeletexx
would so love to get married on the grass barefoot or on the beach!
ReplyDelete