Day 4 of 30-Day Blog Challenge
Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
I have lots of favorite photographs of my best friend. Her name is Regine aka Rej.
I think we've been best friends since that one fateful day when I asked her too personal a question. What an ice breaker that must have been (I know, I told you I word vomit crazy things, these slip of the tongue are way out of control). That was also the first day of college class, a.k.a our first day as blocmates, aka the first time we met. The rest is practically history! We've been together ever since like Dumb and Dumber, Two Stupid Dogs, Catdog, Barbie and Ken, etc etc I think you get the idea.
We are easily mistaken to be lovers which is not surprising at all. I would always be the macho one in the relationship. Another no brainer there! haha
But really, Paul (my great jumping guru) Rej and I are the dynamic trio. We wear the same color of shirts because we have awesome telepathic powers. And because we are just plain awesome, period.
I miss my eggs. :(
Today is a Saturday night and I sure as hell am currently drinking and enjoying my 3rd bottle of beer. At the strike of midnight, Joey's birthday is over and the spotlight is turned to me!! Meee!!! I also go home the next day with soar cheeks from smiling a lot. (*.*,)
I have lots of favorite photographs of my best friend. Her name is Regine aka Rej.
I think we've been best friends since that one fateful day when I asked her too personal a question. What an ice breaker that must have been (I know, I told you I word vomit crazy things, these slip of the tongue are way out of control). That was also the first day of college class, a.k.a our first day as blocmates, aka the first time we met. The rest is practically history! We've been together ever since like Dumb and Dumber, Two Stupid Dogs, Catdog, Barbie and Ken, etc etc I think you get the idea.
We are easily mistaken to be lovers which is not surprising at all. I would always be the macho one in the relationship. Another no brainer there! haha
But really, Paul (my great jumping guru) Rej and I are the dynamic trio. We wear the same color of shirts because we have awesome telepathic powers. And because we are just plain awesome, period.
I miss my eggs. :(
Today is a Saturday night and I sure as hell am currently drinking and enjoying my 3rd bottle of beer. At the strike of midnight, Joey's birthday is over and the spotlight is turned to me!! Meee!!! I also go home the next day with soar cheeks from smiling a lot. (*.*,)









naluha akooooo. shet ka :) happy birthday in a couple of hours, my bff :*
ReplyDeleteI love girls who drink beer! :)
ReplyDeleteAnyway my friend has a term for questions like that. She got it from Cougartown. They are called 'question bombs' and come out of nowhere like word vomit. And they are usually overly personal! Haha! There is an accompanying hand gesture which I am sure you can imagine!
Bea from A plus B
lovely! <3
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday lady!
ReplyDeletehttp://crimsonrosella-kirstin.blogspot.com/
cuute photos ;)
ReplyDelete